From: Dave Peterson ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Chart labels do not print in 2003

View this article only
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel
Date: 2004-12-10 13:57:59 PST

I don't really have a guess.

Have you tried it on different printers (if you have them available)?

If you create a small test workbook with just one graph, does that
work ok?

Winshent

I eventually fixed this. It turns out that with Excel 2003 the text
boxes were being hidden behind the charts. Just a quick macro which
select the textbox on each chart and hey presto..

This is a bad bug.. and quite an annoying one as it wasnt easy to
solve. This bug did not appear in Excel 2000.