Changing the default reply-from account

I have a user set up with an exchange account and two POP accounts. Both POP
accounts are set to send in outlook, but receive is disabled because both are
received by exchange. POP1 account is set as the default account.

The problem is that the user gets 90% of his mail on POP1, and when he goes
to reply it defaults to reply with the exchange account. He doesn't want to
have to change this every time he sends a reply.

I know it is replying with the exchange account because that is where it is
received from, is there a way to change this so that it defaults to reply
with POP1?

Vince Averello [MVP - Outlook]

What version of Outlook are you using because OL2002 and up typically reply
via the account that the message was received over.

"Changing the default reply-from account" <Changing the default reply-from
news:[email protected]...

Changing the default reply-from account

Using outlook 2003. Exchange is receiving for all 3 accounts, so I believe as
far as outlook is concerned it is replying with the account it was received
on. Is there any possible way to set outlook to always defalut to reply-from
one specific address?

Vince Averello [MVP - Outlook]

I don't think you can do that with Exchange accounts.

"Changing the default reply-from account"