Changing the Back color of ActiveCell

Nilz

Hi all,
i am using UltraWinGrid in my application and i want to change the Back Color of the Active Cell to transparent.
i have defined CellClickAction as RowSelect. So if we click on the cell the row should be selected and the cell which was clicked must be de-selected.
If anyone know anything, plz help me out.

___
Newsgroups brought to you courtesy of www.dotnetjohn.com

Branimir Giurov

HI there,

I don't know about the cell in the UltraWinGrid, but I've faced the same
problem with the standard DataGrid that comes with .NET.
The solution for the cells with the System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid control,
was to override the OnPaint event and then based on a certain criteria to
change the brush's color (which can look as a unselection or even make the
cell transparent).

Hope that'll help

Branimir
--
Branimir Giurov
MCSD.NET, MCDBA

Nilz said:
Hi all,
i am using UltraWinGrid in my application and i want to change the Back
Color of the Active Cell to transparent.
i have defined CellClickAction as RowSelect. So if we click on the cell
the row should be selected and the cell which was clicked must be
de-selected.

Branimir Giurov

Here's a link to an article on the codeproject:
http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/custom_datagridcolumnstyl.asp

Cheers,
Branimir

--