Setting the CheckBox State in a UltraGrid Column

swapnil

Hi ,
i am using UltraGrid in my application and assigning a DataTable to it as a DataSource.
I am having 1 column in that dataTable of type String of size 1, where string will be stored as F or T for True or False.
So for that particular Column i want to set the Style of Column to TristateCheckBox.
So Depending on the value of each row for that Column, the Tristate CheckBox should show Checked /Unchecked/Indeterminate as the case may be.
But its showing for all the rows the CheckBoxState as Indeterminate.
Even if i am chaning the Status it is not getting reflected.
What to do ? i don't have any clue?
Plz if anyone knows about it plz let me know
Thankz

___
Newsgroups brought to you courtesy of www.dotnetjohn.com