Adding a Windows Form to a Cell in UltraGrid

Nilz

Hi all,
I want to know is there any facility with UltraGrid with which we can attach a Windows form having a text box and 2 buttons, so that we can write in the textbox and on the click of ok button the contents in the textbox will come in that cell.
If any one know plz let me know. its urgent
Thankx

___
Newsgroups brought to you courtesy of www.dotnetjohn.com

Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Nilz,

While I don't know much about ultra grid, I know that having a form as a
control in another control is not the best idea. Forms were not meant to
work like that. If anything, place the controls on the form on a
UserControl, and then place that in the grid. The grid probably has a
mechanism to host user controls.

Hope this helps.