UltraWinGrid Selected Row BorderStyle???

Nilz

Hi Guys,
Do anyone know how to change the BorderStyle of the selected row .
I tried using the Band Property of the UltraGrid
but the change is applied to each and every Cell in the Grid.
Anybody if know anything plz tell me.
Thanks
Nilz

___
Newsgroups brought to you courtesy of www.dotnetjohn.com

Ron Allen

Nilz,
You can find the selected row(s) using myGrid.Selected.Rows[index] where
index is 0 based and then possibly change the appearance. Add a handler for
AfterSelectChanged and check to see if e.Type is UltraGridRow. I'd suggest
asking this in the infragistics.dotnet.windgrid newsgroup at
news.infragistics.com.

Ron Allen

Nilz

Hi Ron,
Thanks for replying. I tried your method but i am still not getting what i want. In AfterSelectChange event we get e.Type which is not used to change the row looks, the another ption is to use the Override property of the grid, but that changes the look of complete grid. i posted this query on the Infragistics newsgroup but still havn't got the solution.

Nilz said:
Hi Guys,
Do anyone know how to change the BorderStyle of the selected row .
I tried using the Band Property of the UltraGrid
but the change is applied to each and every Cell in the Grid.
Anybody if know anything plz tell me.
Thanks
Nilz

___
Newsgroups brought to you courtesy of www.dotnetjohn.com

___
Newsgroups brought to you courtesy of www.dotnetjohn.com

Ron Allen

Nilz,
You need to compare e.Type to see what has been changed. If it is an
UltraGridRow then the row selection has been changed and you can get the
currently selected row(s) as described before. I'm not sure if it is
possible to change the border of just a single row though as I haven't
needed to do this anywhere.
Usually someone answers in Infragistics but a lot of people may be out
on vacation at this time.
Ron Allen