chain mail

Reaction score
ha! anyone else recieved this? this has to be the funniest threat to a peice of junk mail ive ever seen!

If you don't, then you will never receive good sex again for the rest of your life. You will eventually become celibate, and your genitals will rot and fall off. This is no joke! Send copies to people you think need sex (who doesn't)?. Don't send money, as the fate of your genitals has no price.

Do not keep this message. This message must leave your e-mail in 96 hours. Please send ten copies and see what happens in four days.

Since the copy must tour the world, you must send it. This is true, even if you are not superstitious

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
What utter ridiculous twaddle...................Ooops just felt something fall down the inside of my trouser leg.....he he..:eek:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
LOL that is the biggest load of bull **** i have ever heard. I hate all of these thretening cchain letters like "if you dont forward this you have no heart"chain mail drives me mad and i get like 30 pieces of it a day from msn contacts ARGHHHHH:mad:

Ask a Question