Catalyst 4.3 | Adobe Gamma

leo

I installed Catalyst 4.3 and Adobe Gamma doesn't work in XP anymore. I have
the Radeon 8500.

leon

leo said:
I installed Catalyst 4.3 and Adobe Gamma doesn't work in XP anymore. I have
the Radeon 8500.
It's same with 4.2 also, 4.1 are ok though.
Known problem with these drivers but so far no sign of a fix from ATI.

Ben Pope

leo said:
I installed Catalyst 4.3 and Adobe Gamma doesn't work in XP anymore. I
have the Radeon 8500.

Reinstall Adobe Gamma - I suspect that when you reinstalled the video
driver, it reinstalled the monitor. If I recall, that is likely to reset
the colour profile for the monitor - you could probably set it back to the
adobe one if you know how.

Ben

Mario Pezzo

giovedì 18 marzo 2004, alle 0.44.51, avete scritto:
BP> Reinstall Adobe Gamma - I suspect that when you reinstalled the video
BP> driver, it reinstalled the monitor. If I recall, that is likely to reset
BP> the colour profile for the monitor - you could probably set it back to the
BP> adobe one if you know how.
BP> Ben

I don't think it's so easy...
The latest Catalyst version Adobe Gamma worked with, was the 4.1
I tried reinstalling Adobe Gamma (or the former color profile) using the 4.2 and
4.3 Catalyst releases, without success...
:(
Mario

Ben Pope

Mario said:
giovedì 18 marzo 2004, alle 0.44.51, avete scritto:

I don't think it's so easy...
The latest Catalyst version Adobe Gamma worked with, was the 4.1
I tried reinstalling Adobe Gamma (or the former color profile) using the
4.2 and
4.3 Catalyst releases, without success...
:(

Shame.

Ben