Windows 7 Casio Lk 93 tv

Reaction score
basically i cant install the windows driver for this device as when i select the folder it just doesnt do it ! this is an xp driver (they didnt make a vista one ) and ideas. It is midi but via USB - there is no midi port on the keyboard just USB.
Casio are very slack here .

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had a look for more info on this, but if the XP driver doesn't work I'm not sure how you could proceed. You might need to get in touch with Casio support and see if they ever made newer drivers. :thumb:

Reaction score
if i have manged to change the settings so when i plug in the device it no longer auto-prompts me that it has found new hardware and to install the driver (i think i ticked dont ask again for this device) - how do i reset so it does say "detected new hardware" again ??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you go to Device Manager (you can find it in the start menu search box) you should be able to find the hardware item (most likely under "other devices" if it doesn't know what it is). Right click the hardware item and then select "update driver software" :thumb:

Reaction score
yes - that will do it as a one off. but i want to re-configure so it promts every time i plug the device in . until it have a valid driver that is....

Ask a Question