can't view source

Barb MJ

I am unable to view the source of any web page. I click
on the part of any web page and select view source but
nothing happens. Any ideas??? I have the most current
updates and am running xp with service pack 2 on it.

Barb MJ

Don,
Thank you very much for the help! The IE cache was my
problem. It took an incredible amount of time to clear
the cache but then I was able to click on the view/source
and it worked just fine. I will watch out for this in the
future. You're great!
Barb