Can't Start Outlook

Reaction score
I use Outlook 2003 and Windows XP Pro SP2. Suddenly, I can not start Outlook. I must force the startup to close and the next time it asks if I want to open in Outlook Safe Mode. If I try that it hangs too and I force it to close. The next time it asks for Detect and Repair. I do that too and it still doesn't work. I did a separte Detect and Repair in the Office install program. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook. The PST file does not seem to be corrupt as I can open it on another computer. Just before I typed this I was able to open Outlook when I restarted XP in Safe Mode with Networking. However, when I restarted XP normally, Outlook would not open again. This happened a few days ago and just before I loaded the shotgun to blast the box, it started up. I had to restart the system today and now it is doing it again. A Solution is MOST WELCOME. Thanks.

Ask a Question