can't make straight connectors in a flowchart

E

Echo S

Try selecting two of the objects and using the Align tool. It's under
Draw|Align or Distribute.

Reaction score
does anyone know how to get straight lines between objects in a flow chart,
i've tried to alter the height of the objects to make the lines straight, but
adjustments are not fine enough as shown.

http://www.network54.com/Realm/tmp/1129979415.JPG

Did you ever get a satisfactory reply to this? I'm having the exact same problem (I think). Here's my issue: I have two objects that have the exact same height (0.92 inches), and the tops of these objects are all at the same vertical position on the slide (4.01 inches). I know the objects are the exact same size because I duplicated the first to make the second (selected the first object, did the Ctrl-D thing....).

You would presume, then, that a connector line drawn from the middle of the right side of the object on the left to the middle of the left side of the object on the right would be a nice, straight, even line. And, yes, the connector line is anchored, meaning both connector handles have turned red.

SO WHY IS THERE AN OBVIOUS STEP DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FRICKIN' CONNECTOR??????

Yes, I've also aligned the objects. Aligned top. no change. Aligned middle, no change. Aligned bottom, no change.

Thanks.

Ask a Question