cant get these to shift

G

I run spyware blaster, update each week , along with spybot s/d, avg anti virus, and the aol spyware checker. my problem is for the last wek or so , when i run spyware blaster, in the restricted sites part , it keeps coming up 4 items have protection disabled , i enable protection and they keep on coming back , the same 4 items, coolweb search 484, coolweb search 982,offshore clicks, and XXX toolbar, they will not stay blockedive got paranoid about it now and so far today i have opened spyware blaster three times and they were back each time! also dont know if there is a connection here , but my aol spyware keeps finding this , 2020search,homepage hijacker, searchpage hijacker,BHO, this too has been going on for a week, i block them , they are back next time, sometimes two or three times in a day i check for it. I was advised by some one to download CWshredder, run it with system restore off, offline, i did this and its telling me my system is clean, so why do they keep coming back, anyone have any ideas on what to do next. thank you.

Ask a Question