can't delete messages

When I delete a message in my inbox it comes in my deleted box but there I
can't delete it anymore. The headers still remain, but the text is deleted.
How can I get a empty deleted box?

Julian

"delete an email in deleted box" <delete an email in deleted
When I delete a message in my inbox it comes in my deleted box but there I
can't delete it anymore. The headers still remain, but the text is
deleted.
How can I get a empty deleted box?

http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx

NB.. Don't play fast and loose with the instructions, particularly...

"If Windows Mail is open or if a current WinMail.exe process is running, the
Database functions are disabled, and they (the WinMail processes) must be
terminated before these features are available. (If WinMail is closed and
these buttons still remain disabled, then perform and CTRL-SHIFT-ESC and
under Processes find WinMail.exe and click on it, and then click the End
Process button.)"

That is not to say that you are risking damaging any data or functions
but that without acting in accordance with the instructions the program
will simply not make available the function you need.

Steve Cochran

It probably won't work. You have to go to Edit | Empty Deleted Items
several times and then eventually it clears, some have reported.

steve

Steve Cochran said:
It probably won't work. You have to go to Edit | Empty Deleted Items
several times and then eventually it clears, some have reported.

steve

Oops... but then his reaction gave my the impression it had.