CANT DELETE ALL MY HISTORY

G

Every Time I run Norton clean sweep it tells me that there is almost 300 history files that can not be deleted. I was wondering how I would find those files and delete them. Any help would be appreciatted, since I keep getting hit with tracking cookies and would like to make sure that someone out there isnt tracking my moves. Yes I know there is software out there that can solve this issue. THe problem is most of it will interfere wth my other programs.

B

Barbara

Go to Help and Search for "Using Disk Cleanup." That will let you delete
temporary Internet files.

Barbara

G

WHere is the Windows help located at. On my explorer or else where. Please let me know.

G

I found the disk cleanup and ran the program and it still tells me that there is 300 something url files on my computer that could not be deleted when I run Norton Clean Sweep. I am using a upgrade version of XP Pro having upgraded from 2000 Professional. Could it be that I have some extra or older history files still hidden away. Yet it does seem to grow as the months go by.

Ask a Question