Can't change desktop wallpaper setting.

My display properties, for background wallpaper, is locked up or I am blocked
from changing. I had a picture now only the color of blue is displayed. It
will allow me to change the color but the wallpaper choices will not
highlight. When I start up and shut down my wallpaper comes on for a breif
moment. Appreciate some advise

Leythos

Use this tool

AntiPuper v1.1 by secured2k
http://secured2k.home.comcast.net/tools/AntiPuper.exe

This tool unlocks the ability to change or disable the desktop background
image or active web desktop background. You will need to manually change
your desktop background.

Go to Control Panel > Display > Desktop Tab > Customize Desktop > Web Tab.
If you see any entries that are checked, uncheck them. Click OK.

Leythos

Subject: Re: Can't change desktop wallpaper setting.
From: Leythos <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Use this tool

Please note that PCBUTTS1 is the poster of the above message using my
NickName "Leythos". He posts from the above host, which you can validate
in the Usenet headers, since Microsoft deletes his posts from their
servers due to his lack of ethics, his theft of others code, and his
violations of their Usenet standards.

Jimmy

Leythos said:

Please note that PCBUTTS1 is the poster of the above message using my
NickName "Leythos". He posts from the above host, which you can
validate in the Usenet headers, since Microsoft deletes his posts
from their servers due to his lack of ethics, his theft of others
code, and his violations of their Usenet standards.

At least PCBUTTS1 helps people, unlike you stalker. Do you have a
patent on your Nick? Maybe I will change my nick to "Leythos" and start
giving out bad advice just like you.

Rock

Leythos said:
Use this tool

AntiPuper v1.1 by secured2k
http://secured2k.home.comcast.net/tools/AntiPuper.exe

This tool unlocks the ability to change or disable the desktop background
image or active web desktop background. You will need to manually change
your desktop background.

Go to Control Panel > Display > Desktop Tab > Customize Desktop > Web Tab.
If you see any entries that are checked, uncheck them. Click OK.

PCbutts troll alert posting at Leythos.

Leythos

I told you how, did you not see my post? here it is again.

--

(e-mail address removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

Leythos

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:10:17 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Please note that PCBUTTS1 is the poster of the above message using my
NickName "Leythos". He posts from the above host, which you can validate
in the Usenet headers, since Microsoft deletes his posts from their
servers due to his lack of ethics, his theft of others code, and his
violations of their Usenet standards.

Alicia Keyes

At least PCBUTTS1 helps people, unlike you stalker. Do you have a
patent on your Nick? Maybe I will change my nick to "Leythos" and start
giving out bad advice just like you.

Helps people ?

He is an abusive little shite who plaigiarizes software that others
worked hard one. He provides other peples solutions and then takes
credit for teir solutions.

This jerk is using Leythos' name and signature His real is Christopher
Butts and his web site is http://www.pcbuttts1.com

This is a smaple of his mental state

http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm

He has impersonated Robear Dyer/MVP, Sharon F./MVP and has used my Sock
Puppets than you have friggen brain cells !

Leythos

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

From: "bakes" <[email protected]>

| Still have the same problem. Any additional help?

Download SmitFraud.exe from the URL --
http://www.ik-cs.com/programs/virtools/SmitFraud.exe

Execute; SmitFraud.exe { Note: You must accept the default of C:\McAfee }
Choose; Unzip
Choose; Close

FireWall to enable WGET.EXE to download the needed McAfee related files.

Execute; c:\mcafee\clean.bat
{ or Double-click on 'Clean Link' in c:\mcafee }

A final report in HTML format called C:\mcafee\ScanReport.HTML will be generated. At the
end of the scan, it will be displayed in your browser (Opera, FireFox or Internet Explorer).
It is suggested that you move the report out of c:\mcafee before performing another scan.

Please Copy and Paste the contents of the HTML Log file; C:\mcafee\ScanReport.HTML in your
reply.