Cannot Install Printer Drivers

chiraagshah1982

Hi,

I have created a an XPE image, however when i am trying to install
printer drivers for an Epson TM-T88III i keep on getting the following
error:

Error code = 126. The specified module could not be found.
then
Error code = 1797. The printer driver is unknown.

I would normally create this as a component, but it is not need on all
images, therefore installing from the drivers provided by epson.

If anyone could give any advice/help on how to resolve this problem,
it would be much appreciated.

Regards

Chiraag

Max

Try this, I had a similar problem and was solved.

Add the file srclient.dll in the system32 directory
Add the file framedyn.dll in the system32\wbem directory.
(you can copy it from your XP system32 folder)

Bye
Max

Felipe Gomez

Try this, I had a similar problem and was solved.

Add the file srclient.dll in the system32 directory
Add the file framedyn.dll in the system32\wbem directory.
(you can copy it from your XP system32 folder)

Bye
Max

<[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio

- Mostrar texto de la cita -

To copy both .DLL file is the way!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Felipe Gomez said:
On 10 sep, 09:52, "Max" wrote:
> Try this, I had a similar problem and was solved.
>
> Add the file srclient.dll in the system32 directory
> Add the file framedyn.dll in the system32\wbem directory.
> (you can copy it from your XP system32 folder)

To copy both .DLL file is the way!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Awesome !! you da man !

It fixed my 2 printer issues.

1. I got 'Error 400, 126' and 'Cannot install the icon in the Printers folder' error message during install the Panasonic DP-C264 printer driver.

2. I've got an error: Can't install priPrinter printer, printer driver is unknow...during install PriPrinter software printer driver.

Lucky I found this thread before I reformat my hard drive.

Thanks !!!!

:)

Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Awesome !! you da man !

It fixed my 2 printer issues.

1. I got 'Error 400, 126' and 'Cannot install the icon in the Printers folder' error message during install the Panasonic DP-C264 printer driver.

2. I've got an error: Can't install priPrinter printer, printer driver is unknow...during install PriPrinter software printer driver.

Lucky I found this thread before I reformat my hard drive.

Thanks !!!!

:)

I have the same issue and I copied the both files, and still I can't install the printer same issue