    disk. I just bought the disk yesterday. Anyone have any ideas on what
    to do?

    Thanks!

    Will, May 11, 2004

  2. Visit the Dell support website and download
    the latest BIOS update designed for your specific
    model Dell computer.

    Welcome to Dell Support
    http://support.dell.com/home.aspx

    HOW TO: Specify a Specific or Third-Party HAL During Windows Setup
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;216251

    How to Troubleshoot Windows XP Problems During Installation
    When You Upgrade from Windows 98 or Windows ME
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;310064

    Troubleshooting Windows XP Setup

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

    --