Can not down load pics from internet

I am trying to save pics from the internet and it is only letting save as ART
or Bitmap how can I fix this? I am loosing it. I am needing to save in jpeg
or gif.

David Candy

Sorry you need to use jpg not jpeg to find the correct article.

How to lose a war in Iraq
http://webdiary.com.au/cms/?q=node/1335#comment-48641
"David Candy" <.> wrote in message Type in Help while online

art jpeg

and it will tell you why.

John Inzer

The said:
I am trying to save pics from the internet and it is only
letting save as ART or Bitmap how can I fix this? I am
loosing it. I am needing to save in jpeg or gif.
=============================
Have a look at the following articles:

Go to the following site and scroll
down to the bottom of the page.
"Music, Video, and Photos"
http://tinyurl.com/7g4k

(326675) "No Preview Available" and "File Format Is Not Supported"
Error Messages Occur When You Try to View Graphic Files
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326675

(324761) Cannot Save Images in Windows XP As JPG
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324761

(810978) Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810978

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! MVP