Can I have 2 instances of Outlook on 1 PC?

Has anyone ever set up two separate instances of Outlook on one PC? I'd like
to keep my husband and my mail separate. I realize I can set up two users for
one mailbox, but I'd like to keep them separate, if possible.

Thanks!

Pat Willener

You can have two users for one mailbox.
You can have two different mailboxes with one user each; this will keep
your mail separate. But you will have to do with one Outlook only. There
is no way (and no need) for two Outlook installations.

Ask you ISP for two separate mail accounts.

DL

Or, assuming you have two entirely seperate email addresses ie not catchall
addresses, set up another OL Profile containing a single address

"DO_NOT_SPAM"
<[email protected]@hotmail.com.(DO_NOT_SPAM)@discussions
..microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Gordon

"(e-mail address removed).(DO_NOT_SPAM)"
Has anyone ever set up two separate instances of Outlook on one PC? I'd
like
to keep my husband and my mail separate. I realize I can set up two users
for
one mailbox, but I'd like to keep them separate, if possible.

Thanks!

two ways to do this - the best way is to have two entirely separate Windows
user accounts (assuming Windows 2000 or Windows XP) - the other way is to
set up a second outlook profile.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

No can do, except by using separate windows logons.

"(e-mail address removed).(DO_NOT_SPAM)"