can anyone suggest me any other fax services that you have been used?

Reaction score
I have used Popfax Internet Fax Service for few years, I know that Popfax is currently available in 23 countries, including France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland, Moldova, Croatia, Ireland, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States of America and Georgia.

I also know that Popfax -allows free receiption of faxes, and WorldWide sending for only 0.07 USD / page. As well as subscribing to the package "Send and Receive" for one year, is only 68.99 USD with 50 pages included with this Fax Service

More than that recently was launched SMS service, by using it you can send a SMS to any direction of the world, directly from the Internet Fax web site or email. It offers a Free Trial without the necessity of including the details from your credit card number.

My question is can anyone suggest me any other fax services that you have been used, and you think has more advantages from different points of view than the Fax Service Provider I've mentioned above?

Ask a Question