Camping

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Have decided to take on another money spending plan..(how many do i have).
This time its camping.

we have bought a Conway Clipper DL/LE (1978) . and have been buying loads. Trouble is the lights are playing up ( rewired all , new connectors but no left indicator) so have had to buy a 4ft trailer board but still no luck (has to be the Car...in for sort out tomorrow..wife`s brother is a mechanic with contacts :) so will be cheap only he is on holiday ). Anyways as there are a lot of sparkies out there firstly does anyone know where i can get a cheapo in line rcd for the electrics ?

More help will be needed so as a topic header as well what are your camping experiences ...

dont forget though the in line rcd or other recomendations.

Cheers Rush

Reaction score
Maplins should have what you are after...
nod.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanks m8 but i have found that maplins are very expensive :)

Reaction score
You could also try Screwfix..Sorry to say this, but from experience when it comes to these sort of things, skimping on pennies doesn't always pay..

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Scrimping on pennies is different from being ripped off m8 :) ..

My biggest philosophy is " you get what you pays for " so with that in mind i am looking even as we speak ....i just said that maplins is vey expensive..haven`t tried screwfix yet

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ahhaaa what i need is to make a cheapo version of ..This..

but less money hopefully ....

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Have ordered the RCD (free and delivered by Wednesday :) ) and will hook the other stuff up cheapo style...

Thx Madxgraphics for your help m8 :) ..maybe a market for this stuff

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ok ..after spending 3 hours putting the conway clipper up , decided nah..no good, so me and the wife spent last saturday looking at alternatives ... saw a really cool camper and here it is...follow the link and watch the video.

Decided to go to their store in Manchester the next day and we bought one.​
I now have everything i need except a light ..​