Calling all database and computer people. I need your help

Reaction score
Hi

If you are reading this. Thank you and please reply. As I am not expert in computers

I am a new business in the events field and I am looking for a simple pre-made database style program where myself and my agents (limited access) can have a program or app on there computers which they can go through the stages when dealing with the customers on the phone. To take inquiries, bookings and so on.

I need this to be able to store information on their system but with the power of the net automatic send it to the office email.

Is there such a free download program.

I have found loads for hotels but not suitable for events. Please advise if you have information which could help.

From
Dan

Reaction score
Not sure if a free program is out there?
But if you have a local IT company they may be able to make a database specific to your needs at a fraction of the cost of a big player.
It's probably best to wait for one of our database experts to come along.:thumb:
I only did Access up to ECDL level & that was years ago!:blush:

Reaction score
Sorry i jumped down your throat, it's been explained to me your genuine.
Stay and let us help you to grown your business.

Feckit

Reaction score
I'm sorry too, look i have had a very bad day. Lost a family member and still having to work. I think we both got off on the wrong foot.

Reaction score
Stay here & we can help you, it may take a few hours until one of our database experts appear.

Ask a Question