Burn4Free

Take With Food

CD DVD COPY

The new free burning solution

Burn4Free burn data (CD and DVD) and audio from different files types
(WAV, FLAC, WavPack, WMA, M3U (mp3 winamp compilation) , MP3, MP2, MP1
OGG and CDA (normal cd audio tracks))
Low cost burning : you can burn and dvd copy- backup data - cd with only
2 clicks
CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD+R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW/DVD-RAM drives (SCSI - IDE/EIDE -
USB) are supported
Multi languages: many languages are available, choose your favorite
Print Compilation, select layout, colors and items to print
4 way to burn your CD/DVD: you can choose the way you prefer to burn a
CD/DVD (fly window, right click from explorer, internal add window,
derag & drop
Burn and save .ISO files
DVD dual layer support (check Compatibility menu)
Print Compilation
Burn MP3 compilation
Free online upgrades
Easy Interface
Easy to use ex: you can store all your movies
1900 + COMPATIBLE RECORDERS
http://www.burn4free.com/

Susan Bugher

Take said:

Heads-up. . . This is Spyware.

Program: Burn4Free
Author: (Simone Tasselli)
W: LFW
Ware: (Freeware) LFW (v 1.0) Spyware-free (later versions contain
NavHelper)
http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/index.html

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Eugene Esterly III

I didn't know that Burn4Free was spyware. I downloaded it not long ago
but I didn't use it so I will delete the download & use another
freeware burner, not a spyware prog like this.