Bug in my TFT monitor :(

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
mudfrog said:
Well its turned up today and its all fine :)

It says on the repair sheet that the LCD panel was replaced due to a 2-3mm vertical line :D

Rich
That "engineer" needs new glasses ... or needs to do as I do, use both pairs of glasses at the same time.
laughingsmiley.gif

I've put up an electrified fence round my TFT, you know, the one with that nice blue light ... :thumb:

Reaction score
mudfrog said:
Well its turned up today and its all fine :)

It says on the repair sheet that the LCD panel was replaced due to a 2-3mm vertical line :D

Cheers,

Rich

Good for you.
Will let you know when I get my monitor back, then it's up for sale.
Have now got a 20 inch wide screen monitor now ( not Acer ), so Esplex can take as long as they like.
Read on another forum, a chap waited 7 months for his monitor to be repaired by Esplex.
With Esplex, business come first, then a paid up front extended warranty comes next, then none warranty repairs, and the rest can wait.
That info came from unit M Plympton.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah perhaps because I sent the monitor from work they saw it as a business which is why the faster turnaround.
Perhaps there are benefits of my job afterall :D

Good tip though if you do want your acer equipment dealt with first, try and get it sent from a business :thumb: perhaps your place of work or a freind or family memeber instead of your home address. That way you could get a quicker turnaround.

Happy again now
nod.gif

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
That "engineer" needs new glasses ... or needs to do as I do, use both pairs of glasses at the same time.
laughingsmiley.gif

I've put up an electrified fence round my TFT, you know, the one with that nice blue light ... :thumb:

I must say i did a have a little chuckle to myself with that one
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question