Bob Woolmer

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Wonder if it was a Pakistani fan, or even a member of the team due to being knocked out the tournament? - they can be a volatile lot when it comes to cricket.

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Its very hard to speculate on who and why bob was murdered. looking at the things that took place some sort of idea can be made.

1. Nothing was stolen or taken from bob's room which suggest it was related more than likely to cricket than due to robbery of some sort.

2. If it was any sort of fan or player i think they would have been caught by now, it points more to a professional job by someone high up with a lot of contacts. Pakistani 'Maffia' lost millions on thr Ireland result.

3. However if it was so professional, how come bob was still alive yet unconscious at the time. woudnt a professional have made sure he was dead??

4. Maybe it was made to look like suicide with the vomit and timing of the killing ie bob couldnt handle losing to ireland.

5.Some say bob was about to release a book about how corrupt cricket was and thus had to be killed before he could release it.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Points to corruption to me and was probably due to match fixing that went tits up with the Pakistan v Ireland game...

Reaction score
Very sad indeed for the Woolmer Family.
And for those who have a passion for the sport as well.:(

Ask a Question