Windows Vista Bluetooth

Reaction score
How do I access the Bluetooth feature on my laptop and how do I get it to communicate with my Motorola Razar?
I would like to transfer photos from phone to laptop along with adding my own ringtones to the phone.

Reaction score
slides said:
How do I access the Bluetooth feature on my laptop and how do I get it to communicate with my Motorola Razar?
I would like to transfer photos from phone to laptop along with adding my own ringtones to the phone.

:wave: :wave: Hi Slides...First off, welcome to PCR forums..What laptop have you got, name and model number are needed please, without theese we won't be able to help you, as all Laptops have different ways of connectingh their Bluetooth devices...Do you not have the USB cable and software that came with your Motorola Razor...?

Reaction score
More Info

Toshiba Satellite A215
Windows Vista Home Premium
2.5 gigs of ram

No I refused to Pay $40 for that little cable.
I thought that by both having Bluetooth that they could see each other.
But I don't know how to access the Bluetooth option on my computer to tell it to look for the phone.

Reaction score
slides said:
Toshiba Satellite A215
Windows Vista Home Premium
2.5 gigs of ram

No I refused to Pay $40 for that little cable.
I thought that by both having Bluetooth that they could see each other.
But I don't know how to access the Bluetooth option on my computer to tell it to look for the phone.

There's a simple answer to that..Your laptop doesn't have Bluetooth

Ask a Question