bluetooth - Broadcom

M

Marc

Hello,

does somebody know how to solve the following problem (which causes EXCEL 2007 to crash very often) ?; it has something to do with a bluetooth-add-in in EXCEL (sorry, I ony have the text in Dutch) :

Probleem veroorzaakt door Btsendto_office.dll.

Dit probleem is veroorzaakt door Btsendto_office.dll. Btsendto_office.dll is gemaakt door Broadcom Corporation.

Broadcom Corporation is op de hoogte van dit probleem en doet er alles aan om zo snel mogelijk een oplossing te bieden.

Aanbeveling

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadcom Corporation raadt u aan naar de volgende website te gaan voor meer informatie over dit probleem.

Broadcom Corporation

Thanks,

Marc

N

Nick Hodge

Marc

Edouard has the same issue here. They have sold the software rights to vendors who integrate it in their hardware. In his case it seems like HP. Here is the link

http://tinyurl.com/2tph2h

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
(e-mail address removed)
web: www.nickhodge.co.uk
blog (non-tech): www.nickhodge.co.uk/blog/
Hello,

does somebody know how to solve the following problem (which causes EXCEL 2007 to crash very often) ?; it has something to do with a bluetooth-add-in in EXCEL (sorry, I ony have the text in Dutch) :

Dit probleem is veroorzaakt door Btsendto_office.dll. Btsendto_office.dll is gemaakt door Broadcom Corporation.

Broadcom Corporation is op de hoogte van dit probleem en doet er alles aan om zo snel mogelijk een oplossing te bieden.

Aanbeveling

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadcom Corporation raadt u aan naar de volgende website te gaan voor meer informatie over dit probleem.

Broadcom Corporation

Thanks,

Marc

M

Marc

Nick,
thanks for your answer;
I do have the same problem as Edouard :
"Most of the time when I Launch/Run or Exit Excel 2007 on my new Vista HP 9000 (==> HP Pavillion dv9000)
notebook I get the below error message and Excel either crashes or re-starts;
making it impossible to work under these conditions."

I do see now that the "send to Bluetooth" - add in has become a inactive application add-in instead of an active one. I guess this is the solution to the problem ?

Thanks,
Marc
"Nick Hodge" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht Marc

Edouard has the same issue here. They have sold the software rights to vendors who integrate it in their hardware. In his case it seems like HP. Here is the link

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
(e-mail address removed)
Hello,

Aanbeveling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadcom Corporation

Thanks,

Marc

N

Nick Hodge

Marc

Let us know if it fixes the issue as it will help Edouard

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
(e-mail address removed)
Nick,
thanks for your answer;
"Most of the time when I Launch/Run or Exit Excel 2007 on my new Vista HP 9000 (==> HP Pavillion dv9000)

I do see now that the "send to Bluetooth" - add in has become a inactive application add-in instead of an active one. I guess this is the solution to the problem ?

Thanks,
Marc

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
(e-mail address removed)
Hello,

Aanbeveling

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadcom Corporation

Thanks,

Marc

M

Marc

Problem seems to be fixed. EXCEL no longer crashes
Thanks
Marc

Let us know if it fixes the issue as it will help Edouard

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
(e-mail address removed)
Nick,
thanks for your answer;

Thanks,
Marc

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
(e-mail address removed)
Hello,

Aanbeveling

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadcom Corporation

Thanks,

Marc

Ask a Question