From: =?Utf-8?B?Rmls?= <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Blue Screen when trying to Print
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:36:05 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.printing

Me too, I just posted (See - Blue Screen when printing just like Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 827953 29/1/04),
meant to be a hotfix for SP3, but I cannot see it included in SP4!!...Fil
--

Fil,

The hotfix for the following article is a post SP4 hotfix. So, if you are having this issue you will need to call support to obtain
the hotfix or wait for the next Sevice Pack.

827953 - Computer Crashes and a Stop 0x50 Error Occurs When You Try to Print a Document
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];827953

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.