Black Friday starts today!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Will do! Its still an Android Wear watch so it should be much the same as my GWR tbh, but its nicer looking and bit better spec.

I've had this GWR for a couple of years now, its so handy for seeing notifications etc on your wrist, can even see sat nav directions, change music tracks and so on.. :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So, today is actually Black Friday, has anyone seen anything worth considering?

Amazon's BF deals have all been rather boring and I've not seen much that's actually worth getting. What about other places?

I was hoping I'd be able to tick a few things/people off the Xmas shopping list but all I've managed is to get something for myself lol.

Still tempted by a Kindle PW for the other half...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had a brief look, but haven't bought anything... the number of e-mails and app notifications (even the Dominos app!) about Black Friday is crazy. I bought some castors for a workbench years ago and even they have a Black Friday promo e-mail :confused::eek:.

If I needed a TV or a laptop, today looks like a good day though!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol, tell me about it, I've been getting emails constantly about BF this and that, a couple of sites more than once!

Gets on your tits after a while....

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Well, the Amazon Echo (and Echo Dot) is on sale at the moment - for anyone wanting to complete the 1984 vibe in their home :eek: :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ooh, hang on, I've just seen one I think I'm going to go for.

MS are selling Gears Of War 4 for £25 which is half price.

Can't really afford it but, but...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Pah! Microsoft are **** :mad:

£25 will only buy the disc version of Gears Of War, delivered by post, if you want the download code so it can be played on both Xbox 1 & Win 10 it's still £50.

Microsoft, take this game and shove it where the sun don't shine.

That's settled then, the next big game purchase I make will be Battlefield 1.

When I can really afford it that is... :blush:

Ask a Question