Summats leaking

Reaction score
I was having a really good day today until water started running down me sitting room wall and coming up under me lovely wood floor. I have turned everything off and now i have to keep mopping until the plumber arrives tomorrow(friday).....it just keeps coming...did i say i need a new floor and possibly skirtings and hopefully the ceilings will be okay. It doesnt look too bad at the moment but water can cause lots of damage.

Its just loadsa hassle. If i had stopped smokin yesterday i'd be back on 'em today, no doubt.
wallbash.gif
:(

Zzzzz

Last edited:
Reaction score
captain zed said:
I was having a really good day today until water started running down me sitting room wall and coming up under me lovely wood floor. I have turned everything off and now i have to keep mopping until the plumber arrives tomorrow(friday).....it just keeps coming...did i say i need a new floor and possibly skirtings and hopefully the ceilings will be okay. It doesnt look too bad at the moment but water can cause lots of damage.

Its just loadsa hassle. If i had stopped smokin yesterday i'd be back on 'em today, no doubt.
wallbash.gif
:(

Zzzzz

Get up in your ceiling and check the tank out, might be a bit of a leak there, and turning off the mains aint gonna stop the 250 lites od water that are stored in the tank form coming out....

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Get up in your ceiling and check the tank out, might be a bit of a leak there, and turning off the mains aint gonna stop the 250 lites od water that are stored in the tank form coming out....

I reckon i've mopped up about 200ltrs so far.... only 50 to go i hope.LOL...its still coming folks......fellahs fitting the new windows are here now as well.
Its gonna be a mad day today, i can feel it in me water LOL
There's no leaks int attic MaX. I reckon its me ensuite thats leaking somewhere.Its definitely coming from between the ceiling downstairs, and the upstairs floor.

Zzzzz

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hope you've got house insurance. You may get completely redecorated for free. (Well, not really for free, you do have to pay the premiums)

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Hope you've got house insurance. You may get completely redecorated for free. (Well, not really for free, you do have to pay the premiums)

The Inurance covers for all thats damaged by the water and 650 towards the plumbers call out.
If something was faulty (obviously) they dont cover that.
So far the wall is stained here and there. The wooden floor is destroyed and the water is still coming at a slow ebb. I have to keep mopping every half hour or so. I'm wrecked at this stage.
Plumber wont be here for ages. I hope the ceiling will be okay.
More as it happens LOL;)

Zzzzz

Last edited:

Ask a Question