Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
You might be..but Murdochs nuts :lol: .

It is quite scary though .

Reaction score
British Farming

It is quite scary though .[/QUOTE]

Well lets see in British Farming we have had to much wheat in the 80's, salmonella in eggs & poultry in the 90's, BSE/CJD in Cattle, Foot & Mouth in Sheep, TB supposedly in Badgers, and now the H5N1 Strain of bird flu.

You do however need a sense of humour if you have have or are in British Farming and seen the way some of these disasters have been handled by MAFF/DEFRA.

No offence taken about me being nuts, my humour is a bit strange, but then wants normal?
happywave.gif

Reaction score
Na it`s all good fun :lol: Be serious when the need arises. quackers and nuts are what squirrels eat:lol: So me and murdoch are up a tree:wave:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
My birds got flu at the moment - she's been stuck in bed all week....:(

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I see chickens have come down in price at Tesco's ... £2.95, buy one get one free ... may pop up there tomorrow and stock up. Last time there was an epidemic on our farm animals they burnt them ... and we never got invited to the barbe. :rolleyes:

I like roast chicken. ;)

Reaction score
bbq

muckshifter said:
I see chickens have come down in price at Tesco's ... £2.95, buy one get one free ... may pop up there tomorrow and stock up. Last time there was an epidemic on our farm animals they burnt them ... and we never got invited to the barbe. :rolleyes:

I like roast chicken. ;)
I still can't eat bbq lamb without thinking of the big bonfires that came along with foot & mouth. DEFRA could have given them all a one-shot-wonder instead of slaughtering them:(
Good to see Muckshifter you have an eye for a bargain;)

Ask a Question