Bioshock Thread

Reaction score
Belloni said:
Hmm stuck at this part! I have searched high and low yet can't find anything to help me?
frown.gif

I'm stuck in the same exact spot. Been runnin back and forth searching for a solution, and tryin once again without success to hack one of those "circus of values" vending machines :)
How do you get telekenesis?

floppybootstomp said:
I'd got as far as Arcadia, almost through that level, but I've had to start all over again.

Without going into a lot of detail, I swapped motherboards; my second hard disk where I stored the saved games became invisible after reinstalling Win XP; I loaded a Live Linux OS which saw my saved files and I transferred them to another hard disk.

But lots of saved data had become corrupt, including my Bioshock saved games :(

Also, lots of Excel 2003 files had become read only, which isn't too much of a problem, I just 'Save As'

Like I said, that's a very brief description, had a few panicky moments there for a while, but it does mean I have to start over with Bioshock.

Still, looking on the bright side, I'm discovering little bits I missed the first time round :)

And the lesson learnt? - BACKUP

I now have two external hard disks, both in Icy Box caddies, a 160Gb PATA drive and a 250Gb SATA drive.

If you value that file or folder and it's only on a hard disk - SAVE IT, BACK IT UP.

Either to a CD; DVD or if it's a bit big, an external hard disk or internal extra hard disk.

For a few hours I thought I'd lost about three weeks work records, including invoices and stuff :eek:

I was lucky, you may not be.

Ok, preaching over :D

That reminds me Flopps, I really need to do that :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
*SPOILER*

well in the room where your going to need telekenesis, there is an advertisement for 'Dandy Dental' find that place and you will find your plasmid

Ask a Question