Bill Gates

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Bill Gates was challenged to do the ALS ice bucket challenge by Mark Zuckerberg.

There were thousands of comments on Facebook saying Bill Gates wouldn't do it. Well here we go, he did do it.

View My Video

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Probably only carried out after a team of PR consultants studied the impact such a stunt would have on the public's perception of him. probably charged him $20,000 for the advice as well ;)

Is that a syrup he's wearing?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Probably only carried out after a team of PR consultants studied the impact such a stunt would have on the public's perception of him. probably charged him $20,000 for the advice as well ;)

Is that a syrup he's wearing?

Possibly, but knowing Bill Gates he probably donated a few million at the same time.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Also, Better quality Vid...

Tim Cook of Apple...

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Certainly LOOKS like a syrup but the water should have pushed it off, unless he uses superglue. :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
A grand idea ... the disease is not nice ... but aren't they missing the point and avoiding donating much needed money, or is it just a promotional 'stunt' to bring awareness to a debilitating disease?

:user:

Ask a Question