Windows XP BIG Error

Reaction score
I have been having this problem, that is more then Minor. My computer WONT stay up, it keeps constantly rebooting. the error says it involves these two files below. Does anyone know what I can do?

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini030806-02.dmp

and

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\Locals~1\Temp\WERB.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

Thanks all!!!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Disable the auto restart and the next time this happens you should get a blue screen with an error message. Post the entire error message and we might be able to help.

To disable the auto restart go to ... Control Panel/System Properties/Advanced Tab/Startup and Recovery section "Settings Button" and un-tick the automatically restart box then Apply.

Run an online virust scan with someone like HouseCall

;)

Reaction score
Yeah id say its some kind of dodgy virus crap, its in your temp files so get search & destroy or something to give em a scan and see if anythings there that shouldnt be.

Also goto run -> msconfig -> startup, and see if theres anything in the list that shouldnt be starting up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
okay, I started running Housecall, but then it crashed, like we all knew it would, but it didnt have the BSOD...... Anyone know why?

Ask a Question