Bfg 260

Reaction score
Haha, when I saw BFG I just thought of Doom II and when I used to play that game!!

Sorry, I know that doesn't answer your question wizkid.

Have you tried comparison sites like Kelkoo?

Bodhi

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That's the best price I can find, other than a "B" grade one for £5 cheaper at Overclockers UK (I'd skip that and get a new one for that price).

Reaction score
H Wizkid

When I saw "BFG" I thought it ment " Big Friendly Giant"story books.
How wrong was I.
historian :confused:

Reaction score
historian said:
H Wizkid

When I saw "BFG" I thought it ment " Big Friendly Giant"story books.
How wrong was I.
historian :confused:

laughingsmiley.gif
I wonder what it acutally stands for? Cool thanks guys I will get one of them, looks a really good high gaming card.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
'BFG' stands for 'Big F*****g Gun' and was, I believe, first used in Quake II, a rather excellent early fps game.

Quite clever of BFG to name themselves after that weapon.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
From the BFG site:

Two 6-pin PCI Express® supplementary power connectors -or- One 6-pin PCI Express® and two 4-pin peripheral supplementary power connectors

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
'BFG' stands for 'Big F*****g Gun' and was, I believe, first used in Quake II, a rather excellent early fps game.

Quite clever of BFG to name themselves after that weapon.

Flopps, unless I'm mistaken it was Doom II, not quake. I loved that game!!

Reaction score
Haha, thanks Flopps. I only remember because I worked in a computer shop and we used to play all those games over a network after the shop was closed. Was pretty early to be having networked games as computers were so expensive, so I was pretty lucky!!

From memory Doom II was the first one we played, then it was Duke Nukem 3D which was amazing!! I was never a big fan of Quake for some reason. We then left the first person shoot 'em ups for a while to play Red Alert!! Oh, how I miss those days!! haha (what a geek I am!!).

Ask a Question