Medion Pc mt6

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a freind that wants me to move all of his components over to a new case for him.

This is the currunt pc that he has got at the moment.

Medion
Pc mt6 I was wondering if someone could please inform me weather this computer case is ATX, i've been unable to find it out so I was wondering if someone he might know.

New Case

Thanks,

wizkid

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Well your link calls it a JEANTECH JNR-102V3 - AQUA BUTTERFLY ATX CASE so I guess so :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Oooops, I may have read this wrongly :blush: - your talking about the Medion PC aren't you?

I can't find anything about the motherboard form factor of the Medion, but its likely to be either ATX or Micro ATX..........both of which will fit the Jeantech :thumb:

You might find the MedionUK website useful too.

Reaction score
Hiya Ady,

Thanks for the replies yes I'm talking about the Medion PC. I would had thought it would had been one of the two becuase I think its only a few years old. Smae here I have been unable to find any information on that PC as well.

Thanks,

Wizkid

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You will find it hard to find much info on any Medion PC ... they are what I call, "cheap-proprietary" systems.

Wiz, no disrespect, but are you really gonna try and refit that PC ... I mean, judging by the questions you ask I would think your knowledge is a wee bit lacking. I admire your friends trust. ;)

Glad I wasn't the only one to misinterpretate the question. :D

:user:

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
You will find it hard to find much info on any Medion PC ... they are what I call, "cheap-proprietary" systems.

Wiz, no disrespect, but are you really gonna try and refit that PC ... I mean, judging by the questions you ask I would think your knowledge is a wee bit lacking. I admire your friends trust. ;)

Glad I wasn't the only one to misinterpretate the question. :D

user.gif

Mucks,

I've have built serval computers over the years and transferred parts from one case to another I was only checking because I don’t want him to buy the case and then the motherboard wont fit or something like that.

Wiz

Last edited:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Interesting link in itself Abarb, but doesn't really answer the question as to what the motherboard form factor of the Medion PC is :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Interesting link in itself Abarb, but doesn't really answer the question as to what the motherboard form factor of the Medion PC is :)

Ha ha but it does help as it gives sizes for the different forms of ATX . So if a tape was used then the type of mobo could be determined .

:p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Last time i bothered to look at a Medion pc was when a mate was asking about one.....

IIRC the back plate was very ummm, 'unique' and i would hazard a guess that it wouldn't be straight forward to just swap out the boards tbh.

I'd check this out before buying a new case and ripping out the old one. ;)

Reaction score
Mucks,

I've have built serval computers over the years and transferred parts from one case to another I was only checking because I don’t want him to buy the case and then the motherboard wont fit or something like that.

Wiz
if you have that kind of experience with computers you should know the form factor of a motherboard just by looking at it......its a micro atx motherboard......your welcome :) have a great day

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
Hope you realize you just answered a three year old thread. :lol:

Ask a Question