Beware from where you buy!

Reaction score
I recently bought a dvd online from one of the leading online stores as a Christmas present for my Mother, it has a fault in that it stops playing halfway through the dvd. Had i known the dvd was coming from outside the UK i may well have cancelled my order.

Sending it back would cost more than the dvd is worth as the company concerned make you pay in advance and their is no refund unless the company selling it find a fault on disc!

It's made me realise i shall be a lot more carefull in future whom i'm buying from!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What a pain! :(

Where did you get it from out of interest? If it's someone like Amazon, I've had no problems returning things to them - but if it was one of the 3rd party sellers on there it may be more complicated. If it also skips on your DVD player, it should be pretty safe to say it's faulty and they should refund the postage?

Reaction score
Hi Ian, not amazon but a big player online through a 3rd party seller.
I've emailed them and made my point but will in future beaware before buying online.

Ask a Question