Beta Testing WCG

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Beta Testing is available for those people who would like to assist World Community Grid in testing work for projects before they are officially launched on World Community Grid. Some projects may need debugging and you might recognize the name of the project; others will be run anonymously. In either case, you will receive credit and points for Beta Test work just as you would for any other project. We hope this will increase the number of users we have testing projects, which in turn will allow World Community Grid to launch projects that are stable and thoroughly tested.

How It Works
You can opt in any of your existing BOINC profiles to receive Beta Test work. When Beta Test work is available, you will receive that work before you receive work for any other project (i.e., Beta Test work will take first priority). If there is no Beta Test work currently available, you will receive work from the other projects in which you have chosen to participate.

To find out about current Beta Testing, please visit the Beta Testing forum.

user.gif

Ask a Question