Bebo & Myspace

Reaction score
Hey,

Ive never been a big fan of Bebo and Myspace, think it's a big weird living your life online for everyone to see.

BUT, ive just been thinking i might have a look into it, cause it's a good way to meet people from the past, school etc.

So, just wondering if anyone has a page, and has tips on setting it up. Ive registered from them both, just need any helpful hints and tips for getting started to make a cool and fun page etc! :)

Cheers.

Bodhi

Reaction score
Well bodhi, i guess you could start with bebo since its slightly easier to set up. maybe start by filling in your personal interest parts etc, giving enough so its something for people to read without losing interest. You could upload some pictures and change the background or theme which suits you and what you think will appeal to others.

Doing a few polls,votes and adding some songs that interest you (on bebo) is a good way to make your page look more....meaty :D. Its relativley easy on bebo...

Its not 'living your life online' as such, more of a page about yourself which shows you to other people. Kind of like a CV but alot more fun :).

Its good to add lots of friends early on, and set your profile to public so you are seen by the masses early on. Unless, of course, you want to keep more private and only let confirmed friends look around. That option can be toggled as with most other things.

Myspace is similar, but a bit trickier and less clearer. Work out as much as you can for yourself , and if you get stuck, ask someone at myspace and they'll lend a hand or share some tips; thats what i did, plus its a very friendly community especially at myspace.

Get stuck in bodhi and if your stumped, come back here and see what we can do :).

Ask a Question