bcmwltry.exe - Application Error

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this site and am hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to help a friend out with their laptop as they were having a few issues.

I have took the laptop and have the following message error popping up all the time

bcmwltry.exe - Application Error. The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006). Click on Ok to terminate the application

Everytime i click on OK the message re-appears instantly. I had been to another message board and someone said to try a repair install, i wont lose any information or documents from my laptop and it should correct the problem. I have done that and it hasnt fixed it, and i also think it has lost all the documents that were on the laptop.

Before i completely give it a fresh new install i wondered if anyone could assist me and let me know if there was another way to get rid of this message.

The Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1300, and is running Windows XP.

thanks

Gary

Ask a Question