Bad Batch of DDDT work....

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Folks, be aware that there is currently a bad batch of DDDT work units in circulation causing most to show as error in results - the Techs are aware and sending alternate work at the moment.

I have some 300+ currently showing as error in my results, and I have asked if we are going to be given credit for them in these circumstances - also that we can abort any in our queues without our machines being penalised.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Ady, I've got one of 4 applications as a DDDT - so I'll keep an eye on it. Only 27 mins of time left till it's submitted :thumb:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I assume we get no credit normally for an Error.

I recently had an Invalid result having crunched on it for about 6 hours. Do we get anything for that ? - it's not our fault if WCG's results don't tally, we've still done the work. :confused:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Error = no credit except in certain circumstances where its a project wide problem.

Invalid = 1/2 credit as far as I remember.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Just to put in a little perspective ... not too worried myself on what "points" I receive for any work done, though, I'll be a little upset to have my PCs doing work for "bad" returns ... :(

:user:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Just to put in a little perspective ... not too worried myself on what "points" I receive for any work done, though, I'll be a little upset to have my PCs doing work for "bad" returns ... :(

:user:

My sentiments exactly .

Though an OBE for my efforts would be nice .

laughingsmiley.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Seems the problem is with the validator and not the WU's themselves. They have fixed the glitch, and are going to re-run them through the validator again, so they should come up fine this time :thumb:

Ask a Question