AWD-IT.co.uk

Reaction score
Is AWD-IT a reputable website becasue they have some really good prices and i'm thinking of ordering a PC from there, could anyone here direct me to some consumer feedback or give me some feedback if you have ordered from there? thanks!

Reaction score
Sorry, is there something blindingly obvious i'm missing? This wasn't meant to be Spam, i just found this website when looking for a good PC retailer and wanted to know if they were reliable, so i figured i'd post it in the retailers section of this webstie to find out, since google didnt come up with any customer feedback.

Reaction score
Your 1st post is about an IT company & asking are they any good.
This is a classic way to advertise a company on a forum, I & others have seen it all before!!

Reaction score
What do you want a back story? I was originally looking at Dell to buy a new PC and when i saw that they were charging rip-off prices for graphics cards, when i posted on "Tech PC Forums" about buying a graphics card seperately I was told about this AWD-it company, i decided not to post this on their forums since that forum was (as i later found out on AWD-it) connected with AWD-it i decided to post on this forum to get a view that was less likely to be bias.

Sorry i posted, turns out the have an ebay shop under a parent company and i've found some feedback there, this was obviously the wrong place/form to ask for help.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Feckit, with all respect mate, you are not a moderator.

You may well have scared this guy off.

Please, in future, PM any one of six of us and ask us to intervene, please don't give a potential new member a hard time with what may be groundless accusations.

Thank you :)

Spammers are usually more obvious and anyway, it soon becomes plain as a thread progesses if it's spam or not.

Unlike many other sites and forums we are completely independent and unbiased so it's not unusual for folks to ask for opinions here, we have had many such requests in the last eight years or so.

jamy doja:

Personally I have no experience of this company at all so cannot help you.

If you could post links to your findings then that would benefit other potential purchasers who come here.

My apologies if you were given a hard time.

Reaction score
Thanks, for anyone else who asks for information on the company, this is the ebay feedback on their parent company.

They don't have much bad feedback, but the stuff they do have is pretty bad i.e. "ITEM NEVER ARRIVED WON CLAIM THROUGH PAYPAL AFTER 3 WEEKS WAIT AND FALSE PROMISE"

Reaction score
Sorry i apologize for my actions.

jamy doja if your still looking for a laptop let me help you find one if you still need help.

Reaction score
AWD should be avoided at all costs.

I've just made the rather unfortunate mistake of ordering from them, and i'm now going through the hastle of getting my credit card company to get my money back (well their money at the moment).

Doesn't ever have advertised items in stock, takes payment in full knowing this aswell. Just an altogether horrible experience and the sooner AWD-IT don't show up in google the better.

Words of experience, AVOID like the plague!

Reaction score
I ordered a Samsung 24" monitor from them sometime ago, it arrived damaged and took a good 3 weeks to get a replacement..I have friends that use thae site and have had no bad feedback from them..Maybe I was just unlucky...

Reaction score
No Madxgraphics, you're not...it's just a horrible place to buy things from, they have lousy service.

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a PC with an AMD ryzen 5 2600 with a Asus gtx 1060 graphics card and 16gb of RAM. This on AWD-IT's website is around £550. It is very tempting due to the low price for the mid range specs they are. I have heard lots of bad reviews. Is there anyone who could guide me to another website with a PC with these specs for the same price or lower? Or just say if they are a good business to buy from. Thanks

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'd never heard of this mob until seeing this 11 year old thread but judging from the former comments I'd give 'em a miss.

Try Novatech; Overclockers.co.uk and CCL - all good.

And avoid Scan - they're mean.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Are they shite, that's what I am asking

Like I said, I'd never heard of them so I dunno.

also aren't overclockers really expensive?

I've found them to be no more expensive than their nearest competitors and they offer a good service and are good at sorting out problems.

However, their postage is well steep.

I only mentioned a few sites that sell ready built machines as from your post I assumed that's what you were after.

For good priced components try E-Buyer.

Reaction score
Ordered a motherboard from them. They took my money and it never arrived. Took ages to get them to respond and I'm still waiting for a refund.

Reaction score
Wished I had stumbled across this site before I parted with a substantial wedge of money to this company - atrocious customer service is the very least I would say

Ask a Question