From: j2 [[email protected]]
Subject: j2 fax from "012 345 6789" - 1 page(s)

My intention is to creat a rule something like this:
Apply this rule after the message arrives
with j2 fax from "012 345 6789" in the subject or body
send email to (e-mail address removed) using C:\Documents and Settings\AB\Application
Data\Microsoft\Templates\Letters & Faxes\xyz fax response.oft

Such option does not yet exist in the Rules and Alerts Wizard. "Run a
script" might do the trick but I do not know how to write scripts. "Perform a
custom action" might be another possibility, but this asks me to chose a
cusotm action from a drop-down list and I cannot find how to create a custom
action.

Any suggestions?

My intention is to create a rule something like this:

I forgot to mention that I am using Outlook 2003.