Automatic spell check not working in Outlook 2003 with Word 2007

Gordon

"Michelle Mahler" wrote in message

I also got a strange error telling me that my outlook and word were different versions. I am look right at it and they bother are 2003. Anyone have advise? Please no snarkyness about learning to spell...its the bad typing.

On Wednesday, October 07, 2009 2:11 AM Steve Vincent wrote:

I have read a number of the threads and postings about this issue (the
automatic spell checker not working in Outlook 2003).

So you jumped into a thread that's nearly a YEAR old, talking about a COMPLETELY different problem from yours?

STUPID eggheaders strike again...