Windows XP automated form filling software

Reaction score
At work I spend over 90% of my working day filling out online forms (peak season, i guess). Is there anything more advanced than Password Manager out there that could ease and speed up the process? Would really appreciate your recommendations!

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
you can also use google autofill with the google toolbar on internet explorer and on mozilla firefox:thumb:
thats free and from my experience it is the best program to use for auto form fillling

Reaction score
looks good. (my main problem is filling the same form with different sets of information)
i heard of roboform actually, but has anyone used it though? (the full version i mean)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Brandon_j said:
looks good. (my main problem is filling the same form with different sets of information)
i heard of roboform actually, but has anyone used it though? (the full version i mean)

nope i have never used it but i havnt heard many good things about it tbh but i havnt used it so i cant say much more than that

Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
nope i have never used it but i havnt heard many good things about it tbh but i havnt used it so i cant say much more than that

what about inetformfiller? any good? had it recommended to me on another forum

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Brandon_j said:
what about inetformfiller? any good? had it recommended to me on another forum

Sorry cant help you with that one, i have never heard of it so i cant tell you iif it is great or ****
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
well, thanks everyone, thought i'd update...we stopped on iNetFormFiller after all...=) we found it more convenient than roboform (batch mode filling that inetformfiller has and roboform doesn't was the decisive argument...)

Ask a Question