Attachments Corrupt w/ Outlook 2003 in a Notes 6.0.3

• Thread starter Chris Thornhill via AdminLife
  • Start date
C

Chris Thornhill via AdminLife

I see that there is a known issue for the Office Outlook Connector (2.0.4007.0), which states the following:

Known issues
Unsupported versions of the Lotus Notes client
Outlook Connector for Domino doesn?t work with Lotus Notes releases 6.0.2 CF1 and 6.0.2 CF2. When these releases are used with Outlook Connector for Domino, attachments larger than 32 KB get corrupted when received.

However, I am using Lotus Notes 6.0.3 and am still encountering the same issue. Has anybody had this problem, and if so, is there a solution?

Thank you!

F

Frank Rizzo

Chris said:
I see that there is a known issue for the Office Outlook Connector (2.0.4007.0), which states the following:

Known issues
Unsupported versions of the Lotus Notes client
Outlook Connector for Domino doesn?t work with Lotus Notes releases 6.0.2 CF1 and 6.0.2 CF2. When these releases are used with Outlook Connector for Domino, attachments larger than 32 KB get corrupted when received.

However, I am using Lotus Notes 6.0.3 and am still encountering the same issue. Has anybody had this problem, and if so, is there a solution?

I would love it if someone from MS addressed this issue. I've had the
same issue described here (
news://msnews.microsoft.com:119/[email protected]. ).

Also, I saw Notes Client 6.5 available on the ibm site. Does that work
with the connector?

Ask a Question