Attaching compressed photos

I tried a similar questions a couple of days ago, but there was no reply.
Let me try again.
I'm using MS Office 2002. Here's the problem: If one tries to attach photos
to an email by clicking the paper clip icon, one can attach as many as one
wants from multiple folders. However, those photos will not be compressed,
which makes them not very welcomed by the recipients. If one opens the
photos in Windows Explorer, and right clicks one can then click on send to
mail recipients and the program will offer to compress the photos.
Unfortunately, using this method, it seems impossible, to attach photos from
more than one folder. Is there someway to compress a photo while using the
attachment function within the Outlook email program?
Thanks,
Bob

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it and the program you are
recommending looks useful. But, if I understand correctly, this doesn't
answer my question. I don't want to attach my photos as zip files. Rather,
I'd like to see them scaled down in the same way as done within Windows
Explorer, i.e., at a lower resolution. When I try to import directly into an
Outlook email message, it doesn't seem to offer any way to compress the
photos as it does when one works directly from Windows XP. In any case,
thank you for your feedback.

Alexander Gorlach said:
Hi Robert,

Try our Attachments Zip Compressor, it should help with uncompre4ssed
(tiff, bmp) graphics:

http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/attachments_compressor/

Alexander Gorlach,
MAPILab Ltd. -- Must have Outlook add-ons
http://www.mapilab.com/
Posted At: Monday, September 06, 2004 12:15 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.outlook.general
Conversation: Attaching compressed photos
Subject: Attaching compressed photos

[...]

Alexander Gorlach

Hi Robert,

It must be add-in for Outlook, but I've not hear about such add-in in
last years (I've see most from Outlook add-ins). But you may try to look
for software which sends files by email as attachments from context menu
of Windows explorer.