You have defined some project specifications, but you didn't pointed any problems. What kind of help do you need? Do you want somebody to do it for you for free? If yes, I think you're searching in wrong place.
My advice is: start a project, read/watch a few online tutorials and when you get stuck with something that google can't answer, get back.
Of course if you don't want to learn anything, you can always pay someone to do it or leave that project and do something else that'll make you feel more comfortable.
I wish you good luck
i don't want the code for the project.. i just wanna know the trick of doing it.
when u delete a row in one the grid view. only that particular row should get deleted..
i have the project. but the entire page is getting refreshed. so i want only one grid view to get refreshed.
i guess i made my intentions clear.
Yes, now I see your intentions a bit clearer. Sorry for misunderstanding.
If you want to do partial refresh on your page, you have to use AJAX.
In Visual Studio 2010 you should perform following steps to do that:
1. Place ScriptManager from the AJAXExtensions tab in toolbox on your page
2. Place UpdatePanel on the page
3. Place gridview that needs to be refreshed in the UpdatePanel1 control
4. Button that causes the refresh (and populates gridview with data) should have it's UseSubmitBehaviour property set to "false" and should also be placed on that UpdatePanel (or another UpdatePanel but then you have to additionally after adding code for populating the gridview add UpdatePanel1.Refresh() method).
5. Set the UpdateMode property of UpdatePanel1 to "conditional"