Outlook ask a question regarding Outlook

Reaction score
I have installed the information page linked to the opening directions. From there I can get you the information I need I think. I am on a Dell Windows XP with Microsoft 2003. I have been having increasing problems. Messages are stuck in Outbox and I get the message ThorConWndClass on closing, I googled it and it took me to several sites with several fixes. One was to just not run picture galery. That did not work. Can you help?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Have you installed the latest Office Service Pack?

If not, try updating first and see if it corrects the problem.

Reaction score
Yes, thank you. I managed to find it and download and install while I was waiting for your reply

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Hmmm, looks you updated Windows and got I.E.7 installed.

Did you select 'custom' and under 'Select by Product' were there any updates for Office 2003? - it should list the update as Office 2003 Sevice Pack 3 (SP3)

Reaction score
Yes, I did see it and updated that also. They were the only two things available and I updated them both.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Well that obviously didn't work - so the only other thing I can suggest is re-installing Office I'm afraid.

Ask a Question